Silicon Motion Technology Corp. logo

Silicon Motion Technology Corp. (SIMO)

$77.39

Silicon Motion Technology Corp. (SIMO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Silicon Motion Technology Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Silicon Motion Technology Corp. (SIMO) have a share price target of $92.11. This median of share price forecast represents a 19.02% upside from the latest price of $77.39 as on 20.05.24.

Silicon Motion Technology Corp. (SIMO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Silicon Motion Technology Corp. (SIMO) share price will touch around $92.11 in next 12-months.
Silicon Motion Technology Corp. (SIMO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Silicon Motion Technology Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -22.16%

Silicon Motion Technology Corp. (SIMO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Silicon Motion Technology Corp. (SIMO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Silicon Motion Technology Corp. (SIMO) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
6
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Silicon Motion Technology Corp. (SIMO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Silicon Motion Technology Corp. (SIMO) is $92.11, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Silicon Motion Technology Corp. (SIMO) has a maximum of 0.19 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Silicon Motion Technology Corp. (SIMO), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Silicon Motion Technology Corp. (SIMO) is $77.39 as of 20/05/2024.

10 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Silicon Motion Technology Corp. SIMO have recommended buy rating.