Sharkninja Inc logo

Sharkninja Inc (SN)

$78.68

Sharkninja Inc (SN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 17 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Sharkninja Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Sharkninja Inc (SN) have a share price target of $85.34. This median of share price forecast represents a 8.46% upside from the latest price of $78.68 as on 25.06.24.

Sharkninja Inc (SN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Sharkninja Inc (SN) share price will touch around $85.34 in next 12-months.
Sharkninja Inc (SN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Sharkninja Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.06.24, the difference is -24.23%

Sharkninja Inc (SN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Sharkninja Inc (SN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Sharkninja Inc (SN) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
7
9
Outperform
5
6
6
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Sharkninja Inc (SN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Sharkninja Inc (SN) is $85.34, offered by 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Sharkninja Inc (SN) has a maximum of 0.08 upside potential, based on 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Sharkninja Inc (SN), 88.24% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 11.76% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Sharkninja Inc (SN) is $78.68 as of 25/06/2024.

15 of total 17 analysts offering stock ratings for Sharkninja Inc SN have recommended buy rating.