Shake Shack Inc. logo

Shake Shack Inc. (SHAK)

$97.51

Shake Shack Inc. (SHAK) Share Price Forecast
Currently 27 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Shake Shack Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Shake Shack Inc. (SHAK) have a share price target of $114.26. This median of share price forecast represents a 17.18% upside from the latest price of $97.51 as on 27.05.24.

Shake Shack Inc. (SHAK) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Shake Shack Inc. (SHAK) share price will touch around $114.26 in next 12-months.
Shake Shack Inc. (SHAK) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Shake Shack Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 27.05.24, the difference is -9.57%

Shake Shack Inc. (SHAK): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Shake Shack Inc. (SHAK) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Shake Shack Inc. (SHAK) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
12
12
14
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Shake Shack Inc. (SHAK) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Shake Shack Inc. (SHAK) is $114.26, offered by 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Shake Shack Inc. (SHAK) has a maximum of 0.17 upside potential, based on 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Shake Shack Inc. (SHAK), 51.85% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 48.15% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Shake Shack Inc. (SHAK) is $97.51 as of 27/05/2024.

14 of total 27 analysts offering stock ratings for Shake Shack Inc. SHAK have recommended hold rating.