Service Corporation International logo

Service Corporation International (SCI)

$71.84

Service Corporation International (SCI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Service Corporation International on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Service Corporation International (SCI) have a share price target of $79. This median of share price forecast represents a 9.97% upside from the latest price of $71.84 as on 26.05.24.

Service Corporation International (SCI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Service Corporation International (SCI) share price will touch around $79 in next 12-months.
Service Corporation International (SCI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Service Corporation International's share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -9.62%

Service Corporation International (SCI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Service Corporation International (SCI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Service Corporation International (SCI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
4
4
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Service Corporation International (SCI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Service Corporation International (SCI) is $79, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Service Corporation International (SCI) has a maximum of 0.1 upside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Service Corporation International (SCI), 87.5% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 12.5% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Service Corporation International (SCI) is $71.84 as of 26/05/2024.

7 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Service Corporation International SCI have recommended buy rating.