Sentinelone, Inc. logo

Sentinelone, Inc. (S)

$21.91

Sentinelone, Inc. (S) Share Price Forecast
Currently 37 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Sentinelone, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 37 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Sentinelone, Inc. (S) have a share price target of $29.44. This median of share price forecast represents a 34.37% upside from the latest price of $21.91 as on 23.05.24.

Sentinelone, Inc. (S) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Sentinelone, Inc. (S) share price will touch around $29.44 in next 12-months.
Sentinelone, Inc. (S) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Sentinelone, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -27.17%

Sentinelone, Inc. (S): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Sentinelone, Inc. (S) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 37 analysts tracking and researching Sentinelone, Inc. (S) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
13
13
13
Outperform
7
7
7
Hold
17
17
17
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Sentinelone, Inc. (S) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Sentinelone, Inc. (S) is $29.44, offered by 37 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Sentinelone, Inc. (S) has a maximum of 0.34 upside potential, based on 37 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 37 analysts tracking and researching Sentinelone, Inc. (S), 45.95% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 54.05% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Sentinelone, Inc. (S) is $21.91 as of 23/05/2024.

17 of total 37 analysts offering stock ratings for Sentinelone, Inc. S have recommended hold rating.