Selective Insurance Group Inc logo

Selective Insurance Group Inc (SIGI)

$96.35

Selective Insurance Group Inc (SIGI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Selective Insurance Group Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Selective Insurance Group Inc (SIGI) have a share price target of $105.71. This median of share price forecast represents a 9.71% upside from the latest price of $96.35 as on 24.05.24.

Selective Insurance Group Inc (SIGI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Selective Insurance Group Inc (SIGI) share price will touch around $105.71 in next 12-months.
Selective Insurance Group Inc (SIGI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Selective Insurance Group Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.05.24, the difference is -3.24%

Selective Insurance Group Inc (SIGI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Selective Insurance Group Inc (SIGI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Selective Insurance Group Inc (SIGI) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
9
9
9
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
2
2
2
Selective Insurance Group Inc (SIGI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Selective Insurance Group Inc (SIGI) is $105.71, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Selective Insurance Group Inc (SIGI) has a maximum of 0.1 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Selective Insurance Group Inc (SIGI), 69.23% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 30.77% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Selective Insurance Group Inc (SIGI) is $96.35 as of 24/05/2024.

9 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Selective Insurance Group Inc SIGI have recommended hold rating.