Schneider National, Inc. - Class B Shares logo

Schneider National, Inc. - Class B Shares (SNDR)

$24.29

Schneider National, Inc. - Class B Shares (SNDR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 19 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Schneider National, Inc. - Class B Shares on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Schneider National, Inc. - Class B Shares (SNDR) have a share price target of $25.17. This median of share price forecast represents a 3.62% upside from the latest price of $24.29 as on 13.07.24.

Schneider National, Inc. - Class B Shares (SNDR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Schneider National, Inc. - Class B Shares (SNDR) share price will touch around $25.17 in next 12-months.
Schneider National, Inc. - Class B Shares (SNDR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Schneider National, Inc. - Class B Shares's share price and its median forecast price. As on 13.07.24, the difference is -5.92%

Schneider National, Inc. - Class B Shares (SNDR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Schneider National, Inc. - Class B Shares (SNDR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Schneider National, Inc. - Class B Shares (SNDR) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
7
Outperform
5
4
4
Hold
9
7
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Schneider National, Inc. - Class B Shares (SNDR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Schneider National, Inc. - Class B Shares (SNDR) is $25.17, offered by 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Schneider National, Inc. - Class B Shares (SNDR) has a maximum of 0.04 upside potential, based on 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Schneider National, Inc. - Class B Shares (SNDR), 42.11% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 57.89% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Schneider National, Inc. - Class B Shares (SNDR) is $24.29 as of 13/07/2024.

8 of total 19 analysts offering stock ratings for Schneider National, Inc. - Class B Shares SNDR have recommended hold rating.