Schlumberger Limited logo

Schlumberger Limited (SLB)

$48.59

Schlumberger Limited (SLB) Share Price Forecast
Currently 35 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Schlumberger Limited on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 35 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Schlumberger Limited (SLB) have a share price target of $66.87. This median of share price forecast represents a 37.62% upside from the latest price of $48.59 as on 20.05.24.

Schlumberger Limited (SLB) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Schlumberger Limited (SLB) share price will touch around $66.87 in next 12-months.
Schlumberger Limited (SLB) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Schlumberger Limited's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -29.48%

Schlumberger Limited (SLB): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Schlumberger Limited (SLB) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 35 analysts tracking and researching Schlumberger Limited (SLB) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
22
22
23
Outperform
9
9
9
Hold
4
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Schlumberger Limited (SLB) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Schlumberger Limited (SLB) is $66.87, offered by 35 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Schlumberger Limited (SLB) has a maximum of 0.38 upside potential, based on 35 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 35 analysts tracking and researching Schlumberger Limited (SLB), 91.43% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 8.57% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Schlumberger Limited (SLB) is $48.59 as of 20/05/2024.

32 of total 35 analysts offering stock ratings for Schlumberger Limited SLB have recommended buy rating.