Sasol Ltd. logo

Sasol Ltd. (SSL)

$7.64

Sasol Ltd. (SSL) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Sasol Ltd. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Sasol Ltd. (SSL) have a share price target of $15.61. This median of share price forecast represents a 104.32% upside from the latest price of $7.64 as on 23.06.24.

Sasol Ltd. (SSL) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Sasol Ltd. (SSL) share price will touch around $15.61 in next 12-months.
Sasol Ltd. (SSL) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Sasol Ltd.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.06.24, the difference is -55.54%

Sasol Ltd. (SSL): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Sasol Ltd. (SSL) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Sasol Ltd. (SSL) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
5
4
4
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Sasol Ltd. (SSL) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Sasol Ltd. (SSL) is $15.61, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Sasol Ltd. (SSL) has a maximum of 1.04 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Sasol Ltd. (SSL), 69.23% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 30.77% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Sasol Ltd. (SSL) is $7.64 as of 23/06/2024.

9 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Sasol Ltd. SSL have recommended buy rating.