Sap Se logo

Sap Se (SAP)

$195.38

Sap Se (SAP) Share Price Forecast
Currently 34 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Sap Se on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 34 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Sap Se (SAP) have a share price target of $209.35. This median of share price forecast represents a 7.15% upside from the latest price of $195.38 as on 26.05.24.

Sap Se (SAP) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Sap Se (SAP) share price will touch around $209.35 in next 12-months.
Sap Se (SAP) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Sap Se's share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -13.99%

Sap Se (SAP): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Sap Se (SAP) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 34 analysts tracking and researching Sap Se (SAP) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
18
18
18
Outperform
5
5
6
Hold
11
11
10
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Sap Se (SAP) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Sap Se (SAP) is $209.35, offered by 34 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Sap Se (SAP) has a maximum of 0.07 upside potential, based on 34 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 34 analysts tracking and researching Sap Se (SAP), 70.59% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 29.41% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Sap Se (SAP) is $195.38 as of 26/05/2024.

24 of total 34 analysts offering stock ratings for Sap Se SAP have recommended buy rating.