Sanmina Corporation logo

Sanmina Corporation (SANM)

$67.04

Sanmina Corporation (SANM) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Sanmina Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Sanmina Corporation (SANM) have a share price target of $62.5. This median of share price forecast represents a -6.77% downside from the latest price of $67.04 as on 21.05.24.

Sanmina Corporation (SANM) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Sanmina Corporation (SANM) share price will touch around $62.5 in next 12-months.
Sanmina Corporation (SANM) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Sanmina Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -2.53%

Sanmina Corporation (SANM): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Sanmina Corporation (SANM) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Sanmina Corporation (SANM) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Sanmina Corporation (SANM) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Sanmina Corporation (SANM) is $62.5, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Sanmina Corporation (SANM) has a maximum of -0.07 downside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Sanmina Corporation (SANM), 90% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 10% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Sanmina Corporation (SANM) is $67.04 as of 21/05/2024.

9 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Sanmina Corporation SANM have recommended buy rating.