S&p Global, Inc. logo

S&p Global, Inc. (SPGI)

$489.02

S&p Global, Inc. (SPGI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 29 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of S&p Global, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for S&p Global, Inc. (SPGI) have a share price target of $503.92. This median of share price forecast represents a 3.05% upside from the latest price of $489.02 as on 18.07.24.

S&p Global, Inc. (SPGI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the S&p Global, Inc. (SPGI) share price will touch around $503.92 in next 12-months.
S&p Global, Inc. (SPGI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between S&p Global, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.07.24, the difference is -11.43%

S&p Global, Inc. (SPGI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
S&p Global, Inc. (SPGI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 29 analysts tracking and researching S&p Global, Inc. (SPGI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
18
17
17
Outperform
10
11
11
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
S&p Global, Inc. (SPGI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for S&p Global, Inc. (SPGI) is $503.92, offered by 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

S&p Global, Inc. (SPGI) has a maximum of 0.03 upside potential, based on 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 29 analysts tracking and researching S&p Global, Inc. (SPGI), 96.55% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 3.45% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of S&p Global, Inc. (SPGI) is $489.02 as of 18/07/2024.

28 of total 29 analysts offering stock ratings for S&p Global, Inc. SPGI have recommended buy rating.