Rxsight Inc logo

Rxsight Inc (RXST)

$56.74

Rxsight Inc (RXST) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Rxsight Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Rxsight Inc (RXST) have a share price target of $72.43. This median of share price forecast represents a 27.65% upside from the latest price of $56.74 as on 23.06.24.

Rxsight Inc (RXST) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Rxsight Inc (RXST) share price will touch around $72.43 in next 12-months.
Rxsight Inc (RXST) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Rxsight Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.06.24, the difference is -21.72%

Rxsight Inc (RXST): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Rxsight Inc (RXST) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Rxsight Inc (RXST) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
7
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Rxsight Inc (RXST) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Rxsight Inc (RXST) is $72.43, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Rxsight Inc (RXST) has a maximum of 0.28 upside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Rxsight Inc (RXST), 92.86% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 7.14% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Rxsight Inc (RXST) is $56.74 as of 23/06/2024.

13 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for Rxsight Inc RXST have recommended buy rating.