Rtx Corp logo

Rtx Corp (RTX)

$104.23

Rtx Corp (RTX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 31 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Rtx Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Rtx Corp (RTX) have a share price target of $97.05. This median of share price forecast represents a -6.89% downside from the latest price of $104.23 as on 19.06.24.

Rtx Corp (RTX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Rtx Corp (RTX) share price will touch around $97.05 in next 12-months.
Rtx Corp (RTX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Rtx Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.06.24, the difference is -2.89%

Rtx Corp (RTX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Rtx Corp (RTX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 31 analysts tracking and researching Rtx Corp (RTX) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
9
9
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
18
17
18
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
1
1
1
Rtx Corp (RTX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Rtx Corp (RTX) is $97.05, offered by 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Rtx Corp (RTX) has a maximum of -0.07 downside potential, based on 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 31 analysts tracking and researching Rtx Corp (RTX), 58.06% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 41.94% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Rtx Corp (RTX) is $104.23 as of 19/06/2024.

18 of total 31 analysts offering stock ratings for Rtx Corp RTX have recommended hold rating.