Roper Technologies Inc. logo

Roper Technologies Inc. (ROP)

$544.66

Roper Technologies Inc. (ROP) Share Price Forecast
Currently 21 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Roper Technologies Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Roper Technologies Inc. (ROP) have a share price target of $602.32. This median of share price forecast represents a 10.59% upside from the latest price of $544.66 as on 27.05.24.

Roper Technologies Inc. (ROP) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Roper Technologies Inc. (ROP) share price will touch around $602.32 in next 12-months.
Roper Technologies Inc. (ROP) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Roper Technologies Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 27.05.24, the difference is -14.54%

Roper Technologies Inc. (ROP): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Roper Technologies Inc. (ROP) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Roper Technologies Inc. (ROP) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
9
9
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
7
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Roper Technologies Inc. (ROP) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Roper Technologies Inc. (ROP) is $602.32, offered by 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Roper Technologies Inc. (ROP) has a maximum of 0.11 upside potential, based on 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Roper Technologies Inc. (ROP), 71.43% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 28.57% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Roper Technologies Inc. (ROP) is $544.66 as of 27/05/2024.

15 of total 21 analysts offering stock ratings for Roper Technologies Inc. ROP have recommended buy rating.