Rio Tinto Plc logo

Rio Tinto Plc (RIO)

$72.22

Rio Tinto Plc (RIO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 30 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Rio Tinto Plc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 30 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Rio Tinto Plc (RIO) have a share price target of $81.38. This median of share price forecast represents a 12.68% upside from the latest price of $72.22 as on 23.05.24.

Rio Tinto Plc (RIO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Rio Tinto Plc (RIO) share price will touch around $81.38 in next 12-months.
Rio Tinto Plc (RIO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Rio Tinto Plc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -17.06%

Rio Tinto Plc (RIO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Rio Tinto Plc (RIO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 30 analysts tracking and researching Rio Tinto Plc (RIO) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
9
10
Outperform
7
7
7
Hold
12
13
13
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
1
0
Rio Tinto Plc (RIO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Rio Tinto Plc (RIO) is $81.38, offered by 30 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Rio Tinto Plc (RIO) has a maximum of 0.13 upside potential, based on 30 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 30 analysts tracking and researching Rio Tinto Plc (RIO), 43.33% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 56.67% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Rio Tinto Plc (RIO) is $72.22 as of 23/05/2024.

13 of total 30 analysts offering stock ratings for Rio Tinto Plc RIO have recommended hold rating.