Reynolds Consumer Products Inc logo

Reynolds Consumer Products Inc (REYN)

$28.91

Reynolds Consumer Products Inc (REYN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Reynolds Consumer Products Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Reynolds Consumer Products Inc (REYN) have a share price target of $31.29. This median of share price forecast represents a 8.23% upside from the latest price of $28.91 as on 20.05.24.

Reynolds Consumer Products Inc (REYN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Reynolds Consumer Products Inc (REYN) share price will touch around $31.29 in next 12-months.
Reynolds Consumer Products Inc (REYN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Reynolds Consumer Products Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -8.69%

Reynolds Consumer Products Inc (REYN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Reynolds Consumer Products Inc (REYN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Reynolds Consumer Products Inc (REYN) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
6
6
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
0
Reynolds Consumer Products Inc (REYN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Reynolds Consumer Products Inc (REYN) is $31.29, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Reynolds Consumer Products Inc (REYN) has a maximum of 0.08 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Reynolds Consumer Products Inc (REYN), 46.67% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 53.33% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Reynolds Consumer Products Inc (REYN) is $28.91 as of 20/05/2024.

7 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Reynolds Consumer Products Inc REYN have recommended hold rating.