Revvity Inc logo

Revvity Inc (RVTY)

$107.5

Revvity Inc (RVTY) Share Price Forecast
Currently 25 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Revvity Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Revvity Inc (RVTY) have a share price target of $126.48. This median of share price forecast represents a 17.66% upside from the latest price of $107.5 as on 21.06.24.

Revvity Inc (RVTY) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Revvity Inc (RVTY) share price will touch around $126.48 in next 12-months.
Revvity Inc (RVTY) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Revvity Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.06.24, the difference is -18.6%

Revvity Inc (RVTY): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Revvity Inc (RVTY) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Revvity Inc (RVTY) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
10
10
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
9
9
9
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Revvity Inc (RVTY) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Revvity Inc (RVTY) is $126.48, offered by 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Revvity Inc (RVTY) has a maximum of 0.18 upside potential, based on 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Revvity Inc (RVTY), 64% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 36% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Revvity Inc (RVTY) is $107.5 as of 21/06/2024.

16 of total 25 analysts offering stock ratings for Revvity Inc RVTY have recommended buy rating.