Restaurant Brands International logo

Restaurant Brands International (QSR)

$70

Restaurant Brands International (QSR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 24 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Restaurant Brands International on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Restaurant Brands International (QSR) have a share price target of $86.11. This median of share price forecast represents a 23.01% upside from the latest price of $70 as on 21.05.24.

Restaurant Brands International (QSR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Restaurant Brands International (QSR) share price will touch around $86.11 in next 12-months.
Restaurant Brands International (QSR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Restaurant Brands International's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -14.97%

Restaurant Brands International (QSR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Restaurant Brands International (QSR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching Restaurant Brands International (QSR) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
10
11
Outperform
2
4
5
Hold
9
8
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Restaurant Brands International (QSR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Restaurant Brands International (QSR) is $86.11, offered by 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Restaurant Brands International (QSR) has a maximum of 0.23 upside potential, based on 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching Restaurant Brands International (QSR), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Restaurant Brands International (QSR) is $70 as of 21/05/2024.

16 of total 24 analysts offering stock ratings for Restaurant Brands International QSR have recommended buy rating.