Reliance Inc logo

Reliance Inc (RS)

$279.47

Reliance Inc (RS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Reliance Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Reliance Inc (RS) have a share price target of $348.2. This median of share price forecast represents a 24.59% upside from the latest price of $279.47 as on 14.06.24.

Reliance Inc (RS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Reliance Inc (RS) share price will touch around $348.2 in next 12-months.
Reliance Inc (RS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Reliance Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 14.06.24, the difference is -19.17%

Reliance Inc (RS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Reliance Inc (RS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Reliance Inc (RS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
7
Outperform
4
4
3
Hold
4
4
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Reliance Inc (RS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Reliance Inc (RS) is $348.2, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Reliance Inc (RS) has a maximum of 0.25 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Reliance Inc (RS), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Reliance Inc (RS) is $279.47 as of 14/06/2024.

10 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Reliance Inc RS have recommended buy rating.