Recursion Pharmaceuticals-a logo

Recursion Pharmaceuticals-a (RXRX)

$9.42

Recursion Pharmaceuticals-a (RXRX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Recursion Pharmaceuticals-a on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Recursion Pharmaceuticals-a (RXRX) have a share price target of $13. This median of share price forecast represents a 38% upside from the latest price of $9.42 as on 20.05.24.

Recursion Pharmaceuticals-a (RXRX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Recursion Pharmaceuticals-a (RXRX) share price will touch around $13 in next 12-months.
Recursion Pharmaceuticals-a (RXRX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Recursion Pharmaceuticals-a's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -35.85%

Recursion Pharmaceuticals-a (RXRX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Recursion Pharmaceuticals-a (RXRX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Recursion Pharmaceuticals-a (RXRX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
6
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Recursion Pharmaceuticals-a (RXRX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Recursion Pharmaceuticals-a (RXRX) is $13, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Recursion Pharmaceuticals-a (RXRX) has a maximum of 0.38 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Recursion Pharmaceuticals-a (RXRX), 61.54% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 38.46% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Recursion Pharmaceuticals-a (RXRX) is $9.42 as of 20/05/2024.

8 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Recursion Pharmaceuticals-a RXRX have recommended buy rating.