Rbc Bearings Inc. logo

Rbc Bearings Inc. (RBC)

$274.8

Rbc Bearings Inc. (RBC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Rbc Bearings Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Rbc Bearings Inc. (RBC) have a share price target of $304. This median of share price forecast represents a 10.63% upside from the latest price of $274.8 as on 22.06.24.

Rbc Bearings Inc. (RBC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Rbc Bearings Inc. (RBC) share price will touch around $304 in next 12-months.
Rbc Bearings Inc. (RBC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Rbc Bearings Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.06.24, the difference is -18.35%

Rbc Bearings Inc. (RBC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Rbc Bearings Inc. (RBC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Rbc Bearings Inc. (RBC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
5
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Rbc Bearings Inc. (RBC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Rbc Bearings Inc. (RBC) is $304, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Rbc Bearings Inc. (RBC) has a maximum of 0.11 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Rbc Bearings Inc. (RBC), 70% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 30% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Rbc Bearings Inc. (RBC) is $274.8 as of 22/06/2024.

7 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Rbc Bearings Inc. RBC have recommended buy rating.