Rapid7 Inc logo

Rapid7 Inc (RPD)

$40.23

Rapid7 Inc (RPD) Share Price Forecast
Currently 26 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Rapid7 Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Rapid7 Inc (RPD) have a share price target of $49.11. This median of share price forecast represents a 22.07% upside from the latest price of $40.23 as on 15.07.24.

Rapid7 Inc (RPD) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Rapid7 Inc (RPD) share price will touch around $49.11 in next 12-months.
Rapid7 Inc (RPD) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Rapid7 Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 15.07.24, the difference is -12.1%

Rapid7 Inc (RPD): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Rapid7 Inc (RPD) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Rapid7 Inc (RPD) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
14
14
14
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Rapid7 Inc (RPD) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Rapid7 Inc (RPD) is $49.11, offered by 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Rapid7 Inc (RPD) has a maximum of 0.22 upside potential, based on 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Rapid7 Inc (RPD), 53.85% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 46.15% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Rapid7 Inc (RPD) is $40.23 as of 15/07/2024.

14 of total 26 analysts offering stock ratings for Rapid7 Inc RPD have recommended hold rating.