Radnet Inc logo

Radnet Inc (RDNT)

$57.45

Radnet Inc (RDNT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Radnet Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Radnet Inc (RDNT) have a share price target of $58.33. This median of share price forecast represents a 1.53% upside from the latest price of $57.45 as on 19.05.24.

Radnet Inc (RDNT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Radnet Inc (RDNT) share price will touch around $58.33 in next 12-months.
Radnet Inc (RDNT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Radnet Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.05.24, the difference is -13.51%

Radnet Inc (RDNT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Radnet Inc (RDNT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Radnet Inc (RDNT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
6
6
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Radnet Inc (RDNT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Radnet Inc (RDNT) is $58.33, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Radnet Inc (RDNT) has a maximum of 0.02 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Radnet Inc (RDNT), 90.91% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 9.09% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Radnet Inc (RDNT) is $57.45 as of 19/05/2024.

10 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Radnet Inc RDNT have recommended buy rating.