Quanta Services, Inc. logo

Quanta Services, Inc. (PWR)

$283.43

Quanta Services, Inc. (PWR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 19 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Quanta Services, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Quanta Services, Inc. (PWR) have a share price target of $285.05. This median of share price forecast represents a 0.57% upside from the latest price of $283.43 as on 25.05.24.

Quanta Services, Inc. (PWR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Quanta Services, Inc. (PWR) share price will touch around $285.05 in next 12-months.
Quanta Services, Inc. (PWR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Quanta Services, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.05.24, the difference is -10.19%

Quanta Services, Inc. (PWR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Quanta Services, Inc. (PWR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Quanta Services, Inc. (PWR) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
9
8
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
4
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
0
0
Quanta Services, Inc. (PWR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Quanta Services, Inc. (PWR) is $285.05, offered by 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Quanta Services, Inc. (PWR) has a maximum of 0.01 upside potential, based on 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Quanta Services, Inc. (PWR), 73.68% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 26.32% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Quanta Services, Inc. (PWR) is $283.43 as of 25/05/2024.

14 of total 19 analysts offering stock ratings for Quanta Services, Inc. PWR have recommended buy rating.