Quaker Chemical Corp logo

Quaker Chemical Corp (KWR)

$184.05

Quaker Chemical Corp (KWR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Quaker Chemical Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Quaker Chemical Corp (KWR) have a share price target of $232. This median of share price forecast represents a 26.05% upside from the latest price of $184.05 as on 26.05.24.

Quaker Chemical Corp (KWR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Quaker Chemical Corp (KWR) share price will touch around $232 in next 12-months.
Quaker Chemical Corp (KWR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Quaker Chemical Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -19.18%

Quaker Chemical Corp (KWR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Quaker Chemical Corp (KWR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Quaker Chemical Corp (KWR) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Quaker Chemical Corp (KWR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Quaker Chemical Corp (KWR) is $232, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Quaker Chemical Corp (KWR) has a maximum of 0.26 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Quaker Chemical Corp (KWR), 70% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 30% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Quaker Chemical Corp (KWR) is $184.05 as of 26/05/2024.

7 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Quaker Chemical Corp KWR have recommended buy rating.