Qifu Technology Inc logo

Qifu Technology Inc (QFIN)

$20.02

Qifu Technology Inc (QFIN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 20 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Qifu Technology Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Qifu Technology Inc (QFIN) have a share price target of $26.28. This median of share price forecast represents a 31.27% upside from the latest price of $20.02 as on 14.06.24.

Qifu Technology Inc (QFIN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Qifu Technology Inc (QFIN) share price will touch around $26.28 in next 12-months.
Qifu Technology Inc (QFIN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Qifu Technology Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 14.06.24, the difference is -29.15%

Qifu Technology Inc (QFIN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Qifu Technology Inc (QFIN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Qifu Technology Inc (QFIN) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
9
10
Outperform
9
9
9
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Qifu Technology Inc (QFIN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Qifu Technology Inc (QFIN) is $26.28, offered by 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Qifu Technology Inc (QFIN) has a maximum of 0.31 upside potential, based on 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Qifu Technology Inc (QFIN), 95% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 5% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Qifu Technology Inc (QFIN) is $20.02 as of 14/06/2024.

19 of total 20 analysts offering stock ratings for Qifu Technology Inc QFIN have recommended buy rating.