Pvh Corp. logo

Pvh Corp. (PVH)

$115.34

Pvh Corp. (PVH) Share Price Forecast
Currently 21 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Pvh Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Pvh Corp. (PVH) have a share price target of $128.4. This median of share price forecast represents a 11.32% upside from the latest price of $115.34 as on 27.05.24.

Pvh Corp. (PVH) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Pvh Corp. (PVH) share price will touch around $128.4 in next 12-months.
Pvh Corp. (PVH) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Pvh Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 27.05.24, the difference is -14.56%

Pvh Corp. (PVH): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Pvh Corp. (PVH) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Pvh Corp. (PVH) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
8
9
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
10
10
9
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Pvh Corp. (PVH) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Pvh Corp. (PVH) is $128.4, offered by 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Pvh Corp. (PVH) has a maximum of 0.11 upside potential, based on 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Pvh Corp. (PVH), 57.14% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 42.86% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Pvh Corp. (PVH) is $115.34 as of 27/05/2024.

12 of total 21 analysts offering stock ratings for Pvh Corp. PVH have recommended buy rating.