Ptc Inc. logo

Ptc Inc. (PTC)

$183

Ptc Inc. (PTC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 23 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Ptc Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Ptc Inc. (PTC) have a share price target of $203.77. This median of share price forecast represents a 11.35% upside from the latest price of $183 as on 28.05.24.

Ptc Inc. (PTC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Ptc Inc. (PTC) share price will touch around $203.77 in next 12-months.
Ptc Inc. (PTC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Ptc Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -14.14%

Ptc Inc. (PTC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Ptc Inc. (PTC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Ptc Inc. (PTC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
11
11
Outperform
6
6
7
Hold
7
6
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Ptc Inc. (PTC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Ptc Inc. (PTC) is $203.77, offered by 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Ptc Inc. (PTC) has a maximum of 0.11 upside potential, based on 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Ptc Inc. (PTC), 78.26% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 21.74% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Ptc Inc. (PTC) is $183 as of 28/05/2024.

18 of total 23 analysts offering stock ratings for Ptc Inc. PTC have recommended buy rating.