Prudential Plc logo

Prudential Plc (PUK)

$19.33

Prudential Plc (PUK) Share Price Forecast
Currently 25 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Prudential Plc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Prudential Plc (PUK) have a share price target of $26.74. This median of share price forecast represents a 38.33% upside from the latest price of $19.33 as on 13.07.24.

Prudential Plc (PUK) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Prudential Plc (PUK) share price will touch around $26.74 in next 12-months.
Prudential Plc (PUK) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Prudential Plc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 13.07.24, the difference is -31.82%

Prudential Plc (PUK): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Prudential Plc (PUK) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Prudential Plc (PUK) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
14
13
13
Outperform
9
8
9
Hold
3
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Prudential Plc (PUK) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Prudential Plc (PUK) is $26.74, offered by 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Prudential Plc (PUK) has a maximum of 0.38 upside potential, based on 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Prudential Plc (PUK), 88% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 12% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Prudential Plc (PUK) is $19.33 as of 13/07/2024.

22 of total 25 analysts offering stock ratings for Prudential Plc PUK have recommended buy rating.