Prosperity Bancshares Inc logo

Prosperity Bancshares Inc (PB)

$62.09

Prosperity Bancshares Inc (PB) Share Price Forecast
Currently 23 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Prosperity Bancshares Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Prosperity Bancshares Inc (PB) have a share price target of $73. This median of share price forecast represents a 17.57% upside from the latest price of $62.09 as on 27.05.24.

Prosperity Bancshares Inc (PB) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Prosperity Bancshares Inc (PB) share price will touch around $73 in next 12-months.
Prosperity Bancshares Inc (PB) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Prosperity Bancshares Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 27.05.24, the difference is -14.22%

Prosperity Bancshares Inc (PB): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Prosperity Bancshares Inc (PB) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Prosperity Bancshares Inc (PB) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
11
10
Outperform
6
6
7
Hold
5
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
2
2
Prosperity Bancshares Inc (PB) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Prosperity Bancshares Inc (PB) is $73, offered by 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Prosperity Bancshares Inc (PB) has a maximum of 0.18 upside potential, based on 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Prosperity Bancshares Inc (PB), 73.91% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 26.09% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Prosperity Bancshares Inc (PB) is $62.09 as of 27/05/2024.

17 of total 23 analysts offering stock ratings for Prosperity Bancshares Inc PB have recommended buy rating.