Prospect Capital Corporation logo

Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC)

$5.62

Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Prospect Capital Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC) have a share price target of $5. This median of share price forecast represents a -10.95% downside from the latest price of $5.62 as on 21.05.24.

Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC) share price will touch around $5 in next 12-months.
Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Prospect Capital Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is 5%

Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
2
2
2
Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC) is $5, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC) has a maximum of -0.11 downside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC), 42.86% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 57.14% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC) is $5.62 as of 21/05/2024.

3 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for Prospect Capital Corporation PSEC have recommended hold rating.