Progressive Corp. logo

Progressive Corp. (PGR)

$206.98

Progressive Corp. (PGR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 23 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Progressive Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Progressive Corp. (PGR) have a share price target of $230.6. This median of share price forecast represents a 11.41% upside from the latest price of $206.98 as on 21.05.24.

Progressive Corp. (PGR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Progressive Corp. (PGR) share price will touch around $230.6 in next 12-months.
Progressive Corp. (PGR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Progressive Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -8.15%

Progressive Corp. (PGR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Progressive Corp. (PGR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Progressive Corp. (PGR) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
8
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
11
10
10
Underperform
1
1
0
Sell
2
2
1
Progressive Corp. (PGR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Progressive Corp. (PGR) is $230.6, offered by 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Progressive Corp. (PGR) has a maximum of 0.11 upside potential, based on 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Progressive Corp. (PGR), 43.48% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 56.52% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Progressive Corp. (PGR) is $206.98 as of 21/05/2024.

10 of total 23 analysts offering stock ratings for Progressive Corp. PGR have recommended hold rating.