Procter & Gamble Company, The logo

Procter & Gamble Company, The (PG)

$167.64

Procter & Gamble Company, The (PG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 33 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Procter & Gamble Company, The on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 33 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Procter & Gamble Company, The (PG) have a share price target of $171.47. This median of share price forecast represents a 2.28% upside from the latest price of $167.64 as on 19.05.24.

Procter & Gamble Company, The (PG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Procter & Gamble Company, The (PG) share price will touch around $171.47 in next 12-months.
Procter & Gamble Company, The (PG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Procter & Gamble Company, The's share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.05.24, the difference is -4.71%

Procter & Gamble Company, The (PG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Procter & Gamble Company, The (PG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 33 analysts tracking and researching Procter & Gamble Company, The (PG) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
15
15
15
Outperform
7
7
7
Hold
10
10
11
Underperform
1
1
0
Sell
0
0
0
Procter & Gamble Company, The (PG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Procter & Gamble Company, The (PG) is $171.47, offered by 33 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Procter & Gamble Company, The (PG) has a maximum of 0.02 upside potential, based on 33 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 33 analysts tracking and researching Procter & Gamble Company, The (PG), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Procter & Gamble Company, The (PG) is $167.64 as of 19/05/2024.

22 of total 33 analysts offering stock ratings for Procter & Gamble Company, The PG have recommended buy rating.