Procore Technologies, Inc. logo

Procore Technologies, Inc. (PCOR)

$69.46

Procore Technologies, Inc. (PCOR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 24 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Procore Technologies, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Procore Technologies, Inc. (PCOR) have a share price target of $82.59. This median of share price forecast represents a 18.9% upside from the latest price of $69.46 as on 21.05.24.

Procore Technologies, Inc. (PCOR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Procore Technologies, Inc. (PCOR) share price will touch around $82.59 in next 12-months.
Procore Technologies, Inc. (PCOR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Procore Technologies, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -17.37%

Procore Technologies, Inc. (PCOR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Procore Technologies, Inc. (PCOR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching Procore Technologies, Inc. (PCOR) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
14
12
13
Outperform
7
8
8
Hold
2
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Procore Technologies, Inc. (PCOR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Procore Technologies, Inc. (PCOR) is $82.59, offered by 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Procore Technologies, Inc. (PCOR) has a maximum of 0.19 upside potential, based on 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching Procore Technologies, Inc. (PCOR), 87.5% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 12.5% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Procore Technologies, Inc. (PCOR) is $69.46 as of 21/05/2024.

21 of total 24 analysts offering stock ratings for Procore Technologies, Inc. PCOR have recommended buy rating.