Primoris Services Corp logo

Primoris Services Corp (PRIM)

$53.11

Primoris Services Corp (PRIM) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Primoris Services Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Primoris Services Corp (PRIM) have a share price target of $59.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 12.03% upside from the latest price of $53.11 as on 16.06.24.

Primoris Services Corp (PRIM) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Primoris Services Corp (PRIM) share price will touch around $59.5 in next 12-months.
Primoris Services Corp (PRIM) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Primoris Services Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 16.06.24, the difference is -22.22%

Primoris Services Corp (PRIM): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Primoris Services Corp (PRIM) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Primoris Services Corp (PRIM) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Primoris Services Corp (PRIM) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Primoris Services Corp (PRIM) is $59.5, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Primoris Services Corp (PRIM) has a maximum of 0.12 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Primoris Services Corp (PRIM), 83.33% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 16.67% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Primoris Services Corp (PRIM) is $53.11 as of 16/06/2024.

10 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Primoris Services Corp PRIM have recommended buy rating.