Prestige Brands Holdings Inc logo

Prestige Brands Holdings Inc (PBH)

$64.7

Prestige Brands Holdings Inc (PBH) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Prestige Brands Holdings Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Prestige Brands Holdings Inc (PBH) have a share price target of $74.6. This median of share price forecast represents a 15.3% upside from the latest price of $64.7 as on 22.05.24.

Prestige Brands Holdings Inc (PBH) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Prestige Brands Holdings Inc (PBH) share price will touch around $74.6 in next 12-months.
Prestige Brands Holdings Inc (PBH) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Prestige Brands Holdings Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -4.66%

Prestige Brands Holdings Inc (PBH): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Prestige Brands Holdings Inc (PBH) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Prestige Brands Holdings Inc (PBH) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Prestige Brands Holdings Inc (PBH) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Prestige Brands Holdings Inc (PBH) is $74.6, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Prestige Brands Holdings Inc (PBH) has a maximum of 0.15 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Prestige Brands Holdings Inc (PBH), 80% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 20% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Prestige Brands Holdings Inc (PBH) is $64.7 as of 22/05/2024.

8 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Prestige Brands Holdings Inc PBH have recommended buy rating.