Ppg Industries Inc. logo

Ppg Industries Inc. (PPG)

$134.7

Ppg Industries Inc. (PPG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 30 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Ppg Industries Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 30 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Ppg Industries Inc. (PPG) have a share price target of $156.97. This median of share price forecast represents a 16.53% upside from the latest price of $134.7 as on 23.05.24.

Ppg Industries Inc. (PPG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Ppg Industries Inc. (PPG) share price will touch around $156.97 in next 12-months.
Ppg Industries Inc. (PPG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Ppg Industries Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -16.58%

Ppg Industries Inc. (PPG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Ppg Industries Inc. (PPG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 30 analysts tracking and researching Ppg Industries Inc. (PPG) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
12
13
Outperform
5
5
6
Hold
15
13
11
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
0
0
Ppg Industries Inc. (PPG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Ppg Industries Inc. (PPG) is $156.97, offered by 30 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Ppg Industries Inc. (PPG) has a maximum of 0.17 upside potential, based on 30 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 30 analysts tracking and researching Ppg Industries Inc. (PPG), 63.33% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 36.67% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Ppg Industries Inc. (PPG) is $134.7 as of 23/05/2024.

19 of total 30 analysts offering stock ratings for Ppg Industries Inc. PPG have recommended buy rating.