Polaris Industries Inc. logo

Polaris Industries Inc. (PII)

$73.65

Polaris Industries Inc. (PII) Share Price Forecast
Currently 21 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Polaris Industries Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Polaris Industries Inc. (PII) have a share price target of $94.86. This median of share price forecast represents a 28.8% upside from the latest price of $73.65 as on 12.07.24.

Polaris Industries Inc. (PII) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Polaris Industries Inc. (PII) share price will touch around $94.86 in next 12-months.
Polaris Industries Inc. (PII) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Polaris Industries Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 12.07.24, the difference is -20.61%

Polaris Industries Inc. (PII): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Polaris Industries Inc. (PII) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Polaris Industries Inc. (PII) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
5
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
12
12
12
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Polaris Industries Inc. (PII) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Polaris Industries Inc. (PII) is $94.86, offered by 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Polaris Industries Inc. (PII) has a maximum of 0.29 upside potential, based on 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Polaris Industries Inc. (PII), 57.14% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 42.86% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Polaris Industries Inc. (PII) is $73.65 as of 12/07/2024.

12 of total 21 analysts offering stock ratings for Polaris Industries Inc. PII have recommended hold rating.