Pnc Financial Services Group, Inc. logo

Pnc Financial Services Group, Inc. (PNC)

$153.2

Pnc Financial Services Group, Inc. (PNC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 29 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Pnc Financial Services Group, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Pnc Financial Services Group, Inc. (PNC) have a share price target of $168.57. This median of share price forecast represents a 10.03% upside from the latest price of $153.2 as on 25.06.24.

Pnc Financial Services Group, Inc. (PNC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Pnc Financial Services Group, Inc. (PNC) share price will touch around $168.57 in next 12-months.
Pnc Financial Services Group, Inc. (PNC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Pnc Financial Services Group, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.06.24, the difference is -8.57%

Pnc Financial Services Group, Inc. (PNC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Pnc Financial Services Group, Inc. (PNC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 29 analysts tracking and researching Pnc Financial Services Group, Inc. (PNC) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
10
10
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
10
11
11
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
3
2
2
Pnc Financial Services Group, Inc. (PNC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Pnc Financial Services Group, Inc. (PNC) is $168.57, offered by 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Pnc Financial Services Group, Inc. (PNC) has a maximum of 0.1 upside potential, based on 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 29 analysts tracking and researching Pnc Financial Services Group, Inc. (PNC), 37.93% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 62.07% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Pnc Financial Services Group, Inc. (PNC) is $153.2 as of 25/06/2024.

11 of total 29 analysts offering stock ratings for Pnc Financial Services Group, Inc. PNC have recommended hold rating.