Planet Fitness, Inc. logo

Planet Fitness, Inc. (PLNT)

$64.77

Planet Fitness, Inc. (PLNT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 24 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Planet Fitness, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Planet Fitness, Inc. (PLNT) have a share price target of $76.31. This median of share price forecast represents a 17.82% upside from the latest price of $64.77 as on 21.05.24.

Planet Fitness, Inc. (PLNT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Planet Fitness, Inc. (PLNT) share price will touch around $76.31 in next 12-months.
Planet Fitness, Inc. (PLNT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Planet Fitness, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -23.13%

Planet Fitness, Inc. (PLNT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Planet Fitness, Inc. (PLNT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching Planet Fitness, Inc. (PLNT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
10
10
Outperform
9
8
8
Hold
2
5
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
0
Planet Fitness, Inc. (PLNT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Planet Fitness, Inc. (PLNT) is $76.31, offered by 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Planet Fitness, Inc. (PLNT) has a maximum of 0.18 upside potential, based on 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching Planet Fitness, Inc. (PLNT), 75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Planet Fitness, Inc. (PLNT) is $64.77 as of 21/05/2024.

18 of total 24 analysts offering stock ratings for Planet Fitness, Inc. PLNT have recommended buy rating.