Pjt Partners Inc logo

Pjt Partners Inc (PJT)

$107.02

Pjt Partners Inc (PJT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Pjt Partners Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Pjt Partners Inc (PJT) have a share price target of $98. This median of share price forecast represents a -8.43% downside from the latest price of $107.02 as on 28.05.24.

Pjt Partners Inc (PJT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Pjt Partners Inc (PJT) share price will touch around $98 in next 12-months.
Pjt Partners Inc (PJT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Pjt Partners Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -4.55%

Pjt Partners Inc (PJT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Pjt Partners Inc (PJT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Pjt Partners Inc (PJT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
5
5
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
2
2
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Pjt Partners Inc (PJT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Pjt Partners Inc (PJT) is $98, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Pjt Partners Inc (PJT) has a maximum of -0.08 downside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Pjt Partners Inc (PJT), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Pjt Partners Inc (PJT) is $107.02 as of 28/05/2024.

6 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Pjt Partners Inc PJT have recommended buy rating.