Pilgrim's Pride Corporation logo

Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (PPC)

$37.36

Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (PPC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Pilgrim's Pride Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (PPC) have a share price target of $38.33. This median of share price forecast represents a 2.6% upside from the latest price of $37.36 as on 21.05.24.

Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (PPC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (PPC) share price will touch around $38.33 in next 12-months.
Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (PPC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Pilgrim's Pride Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -7.67%

Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (PPC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (PPC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (PPC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
5
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
5
5
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (PPC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (PPC) is $38.33, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (PPC) has a maximum of 0.03 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (PPC), 63.64% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 36.36% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (PPC) is $37.36 as of 21/05/2024.

7 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Pilgrim's Pride Corporation PPC have recommended buy rating.