Pfizer Inc. logo

Pfizer Inc. (PFE)

$28.64

Pfizer Inc. (PFE) Share Price Forecast
Currently 29 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Pfizer Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Pfizer Inc. (PFE) have a share price target of $29.11. This median of share price forecast represents a 1.64% upside from the latest price of $28.64 as on 20.05.24.

Pfizer Inc. (PFE) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Pfizer Inc. (PFE) share price will touch around $29.11 in next 12-months.
Pfizer Inc. (PFE) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Pfizer Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -6.63%

Pfizer Inc. (PFE): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Pfizer Inc. (PFE) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 29 analysts tracking and researching Pfizer Inc. (PFE) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
11
11
Outperform
4
3
4
Hold
16
15
14
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Pfizer Inc. (PFE) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Pfizer Inc. (PFE) is $29.11, offered by 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Pfizer Inc. (PFE) has a maximum of 0.02 upside potential, based on 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 29 analysts tracking and researching Pfizer Inc. (PFE), 48.28% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 51.72% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Pfizer Inc. (PFE) is $28.64 as of 20/05/2024.

14 of total 29 analysts offering stock ratings for Pfizer Inc. PFE have recommended hold rating.