Permian Resources Corp logo

Permian Resources Corp (PR)

$15.04

Permian Resources Corp (PR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 26 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Permian Resources Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Permian Resources Corp (PR) have a share price target of $20.75. This median of share price forecast represents a 37.97% upside from the latest price of $15.04 as on 17.06.24.

Permian Resources Corp (PR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Permian Resources Corp (PR) share price will touch around $20.75 in next 12-months.
Permian Resources Corp (PR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Permian Resources Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 17.06.24, the difference is -20.62%

Permian Resources Corp (PR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Permian Resources Corp (PR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Permian Resources Corp (PR) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
14
14
14
Outperform
7
7
8
Hold
5
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Permian Resources Corp (PR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Permian Resources Corp (PR) is $20.75, offered by 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Permian Resources Corp (PR) has a maximum of 0.38 upside potential, based on 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Permian Resources Corp (PR), 84.62% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 15.38% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Permian Resources Corp (PR) is $15.04 as of 17/06/2024.

22 of total 26 analysts offering stock ratings for Permian Resources Corp PR have recommended buy rating.