Pentair Plc logo

Pentair Plc (PNR)

$79.99

Pentair Plc (PNR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 24 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Pentair Plc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Pentair Plc (PNR) have a share price target of $91.84. This median of share price forecast represents a 14.81% upside from the latest price of $79.99 as on 13.06.24.

Pentair Plc (PNR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Pentair Plc (PNR) share price will touch around $91.84 in next 12-months.
Pentair Plc (PNR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Pentair Plc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 13.06.24, the difference is -13.9%

Pentair Plc (PNR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Pentair Plc (PNR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching Pentair Plc (PNR) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
11
11
Outperform
4
4
5
Hold
7
8
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
1
1
Pentair Plc (PNR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Pentair Plc (PNR) is $91.84, offered by 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Pentair Plc (PNR) has a maximum of 0.15 upside potential, based on 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching Pentair Plc (PNR), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Pentair Plc (PNR) is $79.99 as of 13/06/2024.

16 of total 24 analysts offering stock ratings for Pentair Plc PNR have recommended buy rating.