Pembina Pipeline Corp logo

Pembina Pipeline Corp (PBA)

$36.38

Pembina Pipeline Corp (PBA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 20 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Pembina Pipeline Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Pembina Pipeline Corp (PBA) have a share price target of $39.09. This median of share price forecast represents a 7.45% upside from the latest price of $36.38 as on 30.05.24.

Pembina Pipeline Corp (PBA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Pembina Pipeline Corp (PBA) share price will touch around $39.09 in next 12-months.
Pembina Pipeline Corp (PBA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Pembina Pipeline Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 30.05.24, the difference is -11.23%

Pembina Pipeline Corp (PBA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Pembina Pipeline Corp (PBA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Pembina Pipeline Corp (PBA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
11
12
Outperform
2
3
3
Hold
5
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Pembina Pipeline Corp (PBA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Pembina Pipeline Corp (PBA) is $39.09, offered by 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Pembina Pipeline Corp (PBA) has a maximum of 0.07 upside potential, based on 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Pembina Pipeline Corp (PBA), 75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Pembina Pipeline Corp (PBA) is $36.38 as of 30/05/2024.

15 of total 20 analysts offering stock ratings for Pembina Pipeline Corp PBA have recommended buy rating.