Peabody Energy Corporation logo

Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU)

$23.12

Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Peabody Energy Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) have a share price target of $27.6. This median of share price forecast represents a 19.38% upside from the latest price of $23.12 as on 21.05.24.

Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) share price will touch around $27.6 in next 12-months.
Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Peabody Energy Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -22.32%

Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) is $27.6, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) has a maximum of 0.19 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) is $23.12 as of 21/05/2024.

6 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Peabody Energy Corporation BTU have recommended buy rating.