Paypal Holdings, Inc. logo

Paypal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL)

$64.48

Paypal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) Share Price Forecast
Currently 52 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Paypal Holdings, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 52 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Paypal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) have a share price target of $70.07. This median of share price forecast represents a 8.67% upside from the latest price of $64.48 as on 18.05.24.

Paypal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Paypal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) share price will touch around $70.07 in next 12-months.
Paypal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Paypal Holdings, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.05.24, the difference is -5.61%

Paypal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Paypal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 52 analysts tracking and researching Paypal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
23
20
20
Outperform
14
11
12
Hold
16
17
20
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Paypal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Paypal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) is $70.07, offered by 52 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Paypal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) has a maximum of 0.09 upside potential, based on 52 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 52 analysts tracking and researching Paypal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL), 61.54% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 38.46% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Paypal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) is $64.48 as of 18/05/2024.

32 of total 52 analysts offering stock ratings for Paypal Holdings, Inc. PYPL have recommended buy rating.