Patterson-uti Energy Inc. logo

Patterson-uti Energy Inc. (PTEN)

$11.31

Patterson-uti Energy Inc. (PTEN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 24 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Patterson-uti Energy Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Patterson-uti Energy Inc. (PTEN) have a share price target of $15.59. This median of share price forecast represents a 37.84% upside from the latest price of $11.31 as on 19.05.24.

Patterson-uti Energy Inc. (PTEN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Patterson-uti Energy Inc. (PTEN) share price will touch around $15.59 in next 12-months.
Patterson-uti Energy Inc. (PTEN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Patterson-uti Energy Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.05.24, the difference is -32.65%

Patterson-uti Energy Inc. (PTEN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Patterson-uti Energy Inc. (PTEN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching Patterson-uti Energy Inc. (PTEN) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
13
13
12
Outperform
3
5
7
Hold
6
6
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Patterson-uti Energy Inc. (PTEN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Patterson-uti Energy Inc. (PTEN) is $15.59, offered by 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Patterson-uti Energy Inc. (PTEN) has a maximum of 0.38 upside potential, based on 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching Patterson-uti Energy Inc. (PTEN), 79.17% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 20.83% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Patterson-uti Energy Inc. (PTEN) is $11.31 as of 19/05/2024.

19 of total 24 analysts offering stock ratings for Patterson-uti Energy Inc. PTEN have recommended buy rating.